Skelbti atsakymą
Vartotojo avataras
Gprsas
naujokas
naujokas
Susisiekti:
Gal kas turite verslo ideju

Standartinė Gprsas » 2005 11 17 19:17

Kad butu kokie projektai ar kas nors susije su internetu :)
Ar kada nors issipildys svajones...

Vartotojo avataras
Troll
jaunasis rašytojas
jaunasis rašytojas

Standartinė Troll » 2005 11 18 00:06

Sorry, nesiulysiu, dar nudziausi mano ideja :twisted:
Yes, I am scary :)

Vartotojo avataras
Gprsas
naujokas
naujokas
Susisiekti:

Standartinė Gprsas » 2005 11 18 18:41

Teisingai ir nesakyk reikia buti originaliems :D, bet kad nesauna genealios idejos i galva :?
Ar kada nors issipildys svajones...

Vartotojo avataras
pk10
prarasta siela

Standartinė pk10 » 2005 11 18 20:25

tiek alu internetu

Vartotojo avataras
egliukas
profesionalas
profesionalas
Susisiekti:

Standartinė egliukas » 2005 11 19 15:41

neblogas sumanymas :)
No smint - no kiss, no kiss - no sex, no sex - no baby, no baby - no problem. So no smint - no problem :)

Standartinė 1000000 » 2006 08 13 23:42

TURN $12 INTO $25,000 or More USING E-GOLD (www.e-gold.com)
READING THIS COULD CHANGE YOUR FINANCIAL LIFE! IT REALLY DOES WORK! I found this on a bulletin board and decided to try it. This awesome concept is 100% legal (refer to US Lottery Laws, Title 18, Section 1302 and 1341, or Title 18, Section 3005 in the US code, also in the code of Federal Regulations, Volume 16, Sections 255 and 436, which state a product or service must be exchanged for money received). A little while back, I was browsing through newsgroups, and came across an article similar to this that said you could make thousands of dollars within weeks with only an initial investment of $12.00!
So I thought, Yeah right, this must be a scam, but like most of us, I was curious, so I kept reading. Anyway, it said that you send $2.00 to each of the 6 Egold Account listed in this article You then place your own Egold account number in the bottom of the list at #6.Post the article (with your Account number in the #6 spot in at least 200 newsgroups. When you have completed the instructions, take this letter and then go to (Google, Yahoo,...) and type in (Making Money Message board, Money Message Board, Money Forum, Free money Forum, or anything along those lines that are forums) and start posting your copy of this message at least 200 times, to as many unique message boards as you can, or more.
The more times you post this at a unique board, the more money you will make. The more copies you send, better is the results. Keep a copy of this letter so you can use it a second time. Post it out again in six months, but Post it with the addresses you receive with each dollar. It will work better the second time. No catch, that was it. So after thinking it over, and talking to a few people first, I thought about trying it. I figured: what have I got to lose except $12.00,right? Then I invested the measly $12.00. Well, GUESS WHAT!? Within 1 day, I started getting money in my Egold account! I was shocked! I figured it would end soon, but the money just kept coming in.
In my first week, I made about $60.00. By the end of the second week, I had made a total of over $450.00! In the third week, I had over $9,000 and it´s still growing. This is now my fourth week, and I have made a total of just over $20,000 and it´s still coming in rapidly. It´s certainly worth $10.00! I have spent more than that on lunch!! Let me tell you how this works and most importantly, WHY it works...Also, make sure you print a copy of this article NOW, so you can get the information off of it as you need it. I PROMISE YOU IF YOU FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS EXACTLY, THAT YOU WILL START MAKING MONEY MORE THAN YOU THOUGHT POSSIBLE BY DOING SOMETHING SO EASY! SUGGESTION: READ THIS ENTIRE MESSAGE CARE-FULLY !! Print it out or download it. Follow the simple directions, and watch the money come in! It´s easy. It´s legal. And, your investment is only $12.00.
IMPORTANT: This is not a rip-off; it is not indecent; it is not illegal; and, it´s 99% risk-free. Best of all-- it really works! If all of the following instructions are adhered to, you will receive extraordinary dividends. PLEASE NOTE: Please follow these directions EXACTLY, and $34,000 or more can be yours in 20 to 60 days. This program remains successful because of the honesty and integrity of the participants. PLEASE CONTINUE ITS SUCCESS BY CAREFULLY ADHERING TO THE INSTRUCTIONS. . Here are the easy steps to success: Following is a list of six Egold user account. Send $2.00 to EACH OF THEM using your Egold
THIS PROGRAM IS RELATIVELY NEW TO EGOLD USER,HURRY AND TAKE YOUR POSITION AT THE TOP What you are doing is creating a service. THIS IS ABSOLUTELY LEGAL! (Make sure the subject of the payment states THE TOPIC OF THE POSTING e.g "Make money with egold"(this keeps the program 100% legal.. so please don´t forget!) You are requesting a legitimate service and you are paying for it! Like most of us I was a little skeptical and a little worried about the legal aspects of it all. SO I CHECKED IT OUT WITH A LAWYER AND THEY CONFIRMED THAT THIS IS INDEED LEGAL. SEND $2.00 TO EACH OF THE FOLLOWING
1. 3458072
2. 3454135
3. 3452944
4. 3451822
5. 3450543
6. 3166783

delete the #1 Account Number off the list that you see above and move the other names up (6 becomes 5, 5becomes 4,etc.) and add YOUR Account number as #6 on the list. Your new table that you will be spreading is shown below:
1. 3454135
2. 3452944
3. 3451822
4. 3450543
5. 3166783
6. Your e-gold #
Change anything you need to, but try to keep this article as close to original as possible. Now send this to all your friends. DO NOT SPAM! Keep a copy of these steps for yourself and, whenever you need money, you can use it again, and again. PLEASE REMEMBER that this program remains successful because of the honesty and integrity of the participants and by their carefully adhering to the directions. Look at it this way if you are of integrity and honesty, the program will continue and the money that so many others have received will come your way.
NOTE: You may want to retain every name and address sent to you, either on a computer or hard copy and keep the notes people send you. This VERIFIES that you are truly providing a service. So, as each post is downloaded and the directions carefully followed, six members will be reimbursed for their participation as a List Developer with one dollar each. Your name will move up the list so that when your name reaches the #1 position you will be receiving thousands of dollars in CASH!!! What an opportunity for only $12.00 - $2.00 for each of the first six people listed above! Send it now, add your own name to the list and you´re in business!
DIRECTIONS FOR HOW TO POST TO NEWSGROUPS -- This part is very important: Step 1)You do not need to re- type this entire letter to do your own posting. Simply put your cursor at the beginning of this letter and drag your cursor to the bottom of this document, and select ´copy´ from the edit menu. This will copy the entire letter into the computer´s memory. Step 2) Open a blank ´notepad´ file and place your cursor at the top of the blank page. From the ´edit´ menu select ´paste´. This will paste a copy of the letter into notepad so that you can add your name to the list. Step 3) Save your new notepad file as a .txt file. If you want to do your postings in different settings, you´ll always have this file to go back to. Step 4) Use Netscape or Internet Explorer and try searching for various newsgroups (on-line forums, message boards, chatsites, discussions.) Step 5) Visit these message boards and post this article as a new message by highlighting the text of this letter and selecting paste from the edit menu. Fill in the ‘Subject’; this will be the header that everyone sees as they scroll through the list of postings in a particular group; then click the post message button. You´re done with your first one! Congratulations!!!
THAT´S IT! All you have to do is jump to different newsgroups and post away, after you get the hang of it, it will take about 30 seconds for each newsgroup! REMEMBER, THE MORE NEWSGROUPS YOU POST IN, THE MORE MONEY YOU WILL MAKE! BUT YOU HAVE TO POST A MINIMUM OF 200(go to (Google, Yahoo,...) and type in (Making Money Message board, Money Message Board, Money Forum, Free money Forum, or anything along those lines that are forums) and start posting your copy of this message at lease 200 times.The more postings the better, you don´t have to post the add in 200 places but remember the more the better, That´s it! You will begin receiving money from around the world within days, perhaps even hours! Now,let's assume that 5 people responded, if the 5 persons who just sent me $2.00 make the
MINIMUM 200 postings, each with my name at #5 and only 5 persons respond to each of the original 5,that is another $40.00 for me, now those 25 each make 200 MINIMUM posts with my name at #4 and only 5 replies each, I will bring in an additional $200.00! Now, those 125 persons turn around and post the MINIMUM 200 with my name at #3 and only receive 5 replies each, I will make an additional $1000.00! OK, now here is the fun part, each of those 625 persons post a MINIMUM 200 letters with my name at #2 and they each only receive 5 replies, that just made me $5000.00!!! Those 3,125 persons will all deliver this message to 200 newsgroups with my name at #1 and if still 5 persons per 200 newsgroups react I will receive $25,000! With an original investment of only $12.00! AMAZING! When your name is no longer on the list, you just take the latest posting in the newsgroups, and send out another $12 to names on the list, putting your name at number 5 again. And start posting again. The thing to remember is: do you realize that thousands of people all over the world are joining the Internet and reading these articles everyday?
JUST LIKE YOU are now!! So, can you afford $12.00 and see if it really works?? I think so... People have said, what if the plan is played out and no one sends you the money? So what! What are the chances of that happening when there are tons of new honest users and new honest people who are joining the internet and newsgroups everyday and are willing to give it a try? Estimates are at 20,000 to 50,000 new users, every day, with thousands of those joining the actual Internet. Remember, play FAIRLY and HONESTLY and this will really work. WHAT GOES AROUND, COMES AROUND!!! GOD BLESS YOU! Egold is the oldest Gold trading online and it's very secure.If you dont have an Egold Account,you can open one here: YOUR FINANCIAL LIFE DEPENDS SIMPLY ON YOUR ACTS... CHANGE YOUR FINANCIAL LIFE RIGHT NOW ! Your investment is only $12.00, you have nothing to loose ! tell-a-friend about it!!!!!!!! WE TRIED THIS AND WE MADE $2,500 IN TWO WEEKS.NOT BAD FOR A $12 INVESTMENT. kepierreas@yahoo.com

erika3
Susisiekti:

Lengvas, idomus ir gerai apmokamas darbas!!!

Standartinė erika3 » 2008 01 18 18:15

Tu tai gali!!!pakeisti savo gyvenima!!!
butinai tai perskaityk, nes naudinga.
Skaitant si straipsni jus galite pakeisti savo gyvenima!

Tai pakeite mano gyvenima...

As aptikau tai viename is skelbimu ir nusprendziau pabandyti.
Dalyvaujant ivairiuose forumose, as randu sita straipsni,
kuriame sakoma, kad galima padaryti tukstancius doleriu
per keleta savaiciu idedant tik 6$. Skaistalai, pagalvojau,
tai turetu buti eilinis budas apmauti „lochus“,
bet nusprendziau perskaityti ir suzinoti
koki Herbalaif man kisa...

Toliau ten sakoma, kad reikia persiusti po 1$ i e-gold saskaita ,
kiekvienam is saraso apacioje. Paskui isbraukti pirma e-gold
saskaitos numeri ir irasyti savo saskaitos numeri i paskutine sesta eilute,
ir talpinate sita straipsni kaip minimum 200 forumuose ir skelbimuose.

Jokiu apgauliu… As pamasciau, kad nieko neprarandu isskyrus savo 6$ ir
nusprendziau pabandyti.

Ir atspekit kas???

Po keliu dienu man i e-gold saskaita pradejo kauptis pinigai… As negalejau
patiketi savo akimis, jog tai veikia!!!

Per pora savaiciu susikaupe apie 1000 $, po triju savaiciu – keli tukstanciai,
po pusantro men – apie 15000 $. Ir sita suma toliau tebeauga.

O prasidejo tik nuo 6$...

As turejau nepavidetina finansine padeti tuomet, kai perskaiciau
sita straipsni. As nepatikejau, kad tai dirba kol nepradejau gauti pinigus
is viso pasaulio. Dabar galiu sau leisti isigyti viska, ko man reikia,
tai as vadinu finansine nepriklausomybe…

Noriu su jumis pasidalinti kaip tai dirba, nes tai naudinga ir jums, ir man.
As jums pazadu, jeigu jus tiksliai seksite instrukcija ir neturesite
vilciu gudrauti, jus pradesite gauti daug daugiau pinigu, negu tikites,
per daug nesistengdami.

Pasiulymas: Perskaitykite tai pora kartu!!! Issaugokite savo kompe, sekite
instrukcija ir pinigai neprivers jusu laukti. Sutikite - tai paprasta!!!

Tai absoliuciai legalu, tai tik bankine pinigu pavedimo operacija, ir jusu
indelis yra tik 6$ ir pora valandu internete…

Svarbu: Tai ne apgavyste ir visiskai legalu ir jus niekuo nerizikuojate ir
neprarandate, bet tai tikrai dirba!!!

Atkreipkit demesi: Tiksliai sekite instrukcija ir 50000$ ir daugiau bus
jusu nuo 20 iki 60 dienu laikotarpije.
Visa tai sekmingai veikia del dalyviu saziningumo.

Yra trys paprasti ZINGSNIAI:

1. Jei dar neturite, jums reikia atsidaryti saskaita e-gold internetiniame
banke adresu: https://www.e-gold.com Einate i “Create An Account” ,
spauskite “I AGREE” ir uzpildykite registracijos anketa, isiminkite savo
saskaitos VARDA ir SLAPTAZODI, na ir be abejones savo SASKAITOS numeri.

2. Kad ieiti i banko pavedimo forma adresu:
https://www.e-gold.com/acct/login.html , virsuje
spauskite SPEND. Lange PAY iveskite pirma saskaitos numeri is saraso
apacios, AMOUNT lange skaiciu 1, Choose unit lange isrinkite US’ Dollars,
MEMO lange irasykite “ Iveskite prasom mano saskaitos numeri i sarasa”.
Tokia operacija pakartokite su kiekvienu is sarase esanciu dalyviu. Visa
tai ivykdzius, jus padarete paslauga, ir svarbiausia - tai visiskai
legalu. Jus taip pat prasote teisetos paslaugos, uz kuria mokate.
Perveskite po 1$ i sekancias e- gold saskaitas:

1. 5097582
2. 5099272
3. 5100028
4. 5102249
5. 5105483
6. 5109441

Dabar isbraukite is saraso Nr.1 saskaitos numeri,
perneskite visas saskaitas vienu eiles numeriu i viru,
o i atlaisvinta Nr.6 eilute irasykite savo e-gold
saskaitos numeri. Sarasas turetu atrodyti taip:

1. 5099272
2. 5100028
3. 5102249
4. 5105483
5. 5109441
6. Jusu saskaitos Nr.

3. Darykite bet kokius pokycius, bet islaikykite pagrindine ideja,
Isplatinkite sita straipsni kaip min 200 forumuose ir naujienu juostose(News Groups),
skelbimuose arba asmeniniais laiskais, isidemekite - kuo daugiau informacijos apie si
straipni, tuo didesnes bus jusu pajamos ir tos pajamos tesiogiai priklauso nuo jusu.
Sitas biznis sekmingai gyvuoja ir klesti del dalyviu saziningumo ir rimtumo.
Ir kada jus pasieksite pirma eilute,
jus turesite tukstancius $ tesiog kaip saraso kurejas!

Tai kainuoja tik 6 $ ir kelias valandas nesunkaus darbo!!! Uzsiimkite tuo
dabar, neatidekite rytdienai!!! Laikas pinigai!!!

O dabar as papasakosiu, kodel jus bet kokiu atveju nieko neprarandate, o
tikrai islosiate. Tiesiog paprasta aritmetika.

Sakysim is 200 laisku ar straipsniu as gausiu 5 atsakymus (menkas rezultatas),
tai reiskia as uzdirbsiu 5$ budamas sestoje saraso pozicijoje.
Dabar sitie 5 zmones isplatina dar po 200 pranesimu
su jusu saskaitos numeriu jau 5 pozicijoje, ir pastariesiems taip pat atsako
tik po 5 zmones – tai jau 25$ i saskaita.
Toliau sitie 25 zm. daro po 200 patalpinimu su jusu sask.Nr. 4 pozicijoje
ir atsako vel 5 zm. – pajamos 125$. Toliau sitie 125 zm. patalpinus po 200
pranesinu ir gavus po savo 5 zm. jums duoda 625$ pajamu (jus 3 pozicijoje)

Toliau dar idomiau: sitie 625zm. daro 200 patalpinimu su jusu sask. Nr. 2
pozicijoje, atsako velgi po 5 zm. – tai 3125$.
Ir tie 3125 zm. daro 200 patalpinimu, ir daro 15625$. Ar ne
ispudingas skaicius? Ir tai tik uz pirmutinius 6$.

Kada jusu sarase jau nera jus vel issiuncate 6$ kiekvienam is busimo
saraso ir talpinat savo sask.Nr. i 6 pozicija.

Ar jus galite isivaizduoti kiek zmoniu kasdien visame pasaulyje prisijungia
prie interneto ir skaito sita straipsni, kaip ir jus dabar skaitote!!!
Pagalvokit ne vien apie Lietuvos, bet pvz Rusijos galimybes.
Kiekviena diena internete pasirodo nuo 20000 iki 50000 nauju vartotoju.
Vien tik Rusijoje per praejusius metus vartotoju skaicius
padidejo nuo 9 mln Iki 21 mln!!! Ir toliau dideja!!!
Kokie sansai, kad jie uzsinores pameginti save kokioj nors naujovej???
Ar ysivaizduojate kokios galimybes!!! Su 6$ ir keliomis valandomis internete.

Kaip paskleisti informacija internete?

1. Atidarot paieskos serverius (Google.com, Aport.ru, Yahoo.com,
Rambler.ru,Jandex.ru, AlfaVista.com ir kitus)
2. Rasom raktini zodi – forum(mas), skelbimas, News groups, advertising ir kt.
3. Paieska suras tukstancius forumu ir skelbimu skilteliu, kur jus ir
galite patalpinti savo straipsni.

Kaip padeti ir pasiimti pinigus is interneto?

1. Kad padeti 6$ i e-gold saskaita, jums reikia: ieiti i Webmoney Transfer
in Lithuania adresu : http://www.wm-lt.com/e-goldlt.htm , spaudziate LTL- > e-gold,
uzpildote prasima pervesti is bet kurio Lietuvos banko (PVZ- AB Hansa LTB)
i e-gold saskaita ir nurodote savo eMaila. Jums atsius saskaita
i kuria jus pervedate pinigus Lt, o jie automatiskai perveda pinigus
i jusu e-gold saskaita.
Jie perspeja, kad pavedima padarys per laikotarpi iki 3 paru, bet
dazniausiai tai ivykdo per kelias valandas.
PASTABA: idekite siek tiek daugiau pinigeliu, kadangi tarpininkai ima 0.1%
mokesti.

2. Kad paimti pinigus is e-gold – darome atvirkstine operacija: e-gold - >
LTL ir pervedame pinigus is e-gold i bet kuri Lietuvos banka.

Sekmes isleidziant uzdirbtus pinigus!!!

Rusiska versija galite rasti siuo adresu:
www.freewebs.com/nokiairaudisavininke

Stallker
nuolatinis dalyvis
nuolatinis dalyvis

Re: Gal kas turite verslo ideju

Standartinė Stallker » 2008 12 08 08:15

kaip supratau kiekvienas bijo pasakyti apie savo verslo įdejas online, o kas ką siūlo tai tik piramides....
niekas taip lengvai nesigauna...
va aš tai turiu kelias mintis, bet taip pat bijau dalintis :(
bet būtų šaunu, jei susiburtų keli tokie ir darytų bendrą projektą... gal kas išeis...

Vartotojo avataras
Nightcom
Dust N' Bones
Susisiekti:

Standartinė Nightcom » 2008 12 08 10:21

pala, nesupratau ka tu nori pasakyti situo postu, jog as tau atskleisciau plana kaip daryti pinigus ?..omg taigi visas, kaimas iskarto uzsinoretu ta paty daryt.
Paveikslėlis
Kurt Cobain rašė:"I'm so happy because today I found myfriends-they‘re in my head.“
Laikas | The Force | R.I.P.

Vartotojo avataras
ch0wn
nuolatinis dalyvis
nuolatinis dalyvis

Standartinė ch0wn » 2008 12 08 14:43

Palauk porą gerų mėnesiu, tada galėsiu papasakoti apie savo įgyvendintą idėją. *4*

Stallker
nuolatinis dalyvis
nuolatinis dalyvis

Standartinė Stallker » 2008 12 09 07:39

tai darom kokį nors bendrą projektą?

Vartotojo avataras
ch0wn
nuolatinis dalyvis
nuolatinis dalyvis

Standartinė ch0wn » 2008 12 11 21:11

Rašyk man į PM, pakalbėsim.

zottoly

Standartinė zottoly » 2009 03 30 19:20

Radau toki tiklalapi www.cr.lt, informacija apie visas Lietuvos imones. Tikrai idomu, galima rasti naudingos info tiek pradedantiems, tiek jau turinteims savo versla :wink:

Skelbti atsakymą

Grįžti į